The thing I love most about travelling is discovering new cultures and, as you may have noticed, cuisines! And, of course, I love taking lots of photographs which I hope capture the essence of a country. I’m sure a lot of you feel the same and I am inviting you all to take part in this photography competition on the theme ‘Discovering new countries, cultures and cuisines’.
To enter all you have to do is…
1. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a link in a comment below to up to 3 of your photographs that you think reflect the theme ‘Discovering new countries, cultures and/or cuisines’.
2. Please label your photographs with the location of where they were taken (town/region and country).
3. The photographs will be judge individually and the winner chosen by a panel of judges.
4. Deadline for entries is the midday, (British Summer Time , GMT +1), on Sunday 21st April 2013.
6. If you would like me to link to your blog, Facebook page etc please leave up to two links with your entry.
7. The competition is open to everyone, no matter where you live, just as long as you have an email address that the voucher can be sent to!
If you are a blogger you may like to write a post about the competition and link to this page but this is not a requirement of the competition. If you’d like news about my latest posts and forthcoming adventures as well as details of the winning entry and any future competitions and giveaways, please subscribe to my newsletter.
Please note that, following concerns that were raised that people could create Pinterest accounts to re-pin their images, the rules have been amended to the above.
The prize – $250 voucher from Vacations Abroad
Vacations Abroad is a directory of holiday rental properties all across Europe and around the world. The voucher will be redeemable against the rental of any of the properties listed on the Vacations abroad site (subject to availability and a their usual conditions). The variety of properties and locations on their site is wonderful. Might any of these tempt you?
Maybe you would love to relax and re-energise your body at a Sri Lankan Ayurvedic resort by the Indian Ocean.
Perhaps you’d prefer to stay at the Florianpolis Bed & Breakfast in Brazil, just a short stroll from the restaurants and nightlife of Lagoa da Conceicao with a wide range of activities available nearby including scuba diving, hiking, sailing and kayaking.
Maybe your perfect break would be at a farmhouse in Umbria or perhaps a B&B in north Devon.
Whatever your preference, there is a huge variety of properties and locations at Vacations Aboard
Subscribe to Vacations Abroad’s newsletter to receive a $100 Voucher
Whether you win or not you can all receive $100 voucher from Vacations Abroad by subscribing to their newsletter. And if you do win, you can add this to your prize voucher to receive a total of £350 off a holiday rental with Vacations Abroad.
I can’t wait to see all your photographs and a huge thank you to Vacations Abroad for offering this fantastic prize.
Join my 'Behind the Scenes' newsletter
Delivered monthly to your inbox with all my behind the scenes news, latest posts and giveaways exclusive to my subscribers.