If like me you rarely fully unpack when you travel, you’ll know how easy it is for your suitcase to end up in a terrible mess with bits and pieces everywhere – each morning your hunting to find what you need from a pair of panties to your GoPro wrist strap. I recently discovered a great packing accessory which I wish had been invented a long time ago. From Origami Unicorn, a San Francisco based design studio, comes the TUO, the ultimate travel undergarment organiser.
You’ll find your chance to win one of your own at the end of this review.
Made of an easily cleaned, water-resistant nylon fabric, the TUO features three see-through mesh zippered compartments (the first two of which each come with three internal elasticated pockets). These can be used to organize your undergarments or any small clothing items or accessories. Plus it comes with a very handy mini dirty laundry bag with two pockets, which can be neatly rolled inside the folded TUO when you pack. The laundry bag is also perfect for wet swimsuits if you take your TUO to the spa or pool.
But what I love most is how the TUO saves me time unpacking and keeps me organised (and tidy!) – you can simply take it out of your suitcase and hang it up in the closet or on a towel rail making everything easily accessible. When it’s time to go simply fold the bag in thirds, snap the side buttons, and pop it back in your case.
There’s a range of styles and colours to choose from but my favourite is the Blue Leaf Special Edition.
I’ve used my TOU on a number of trips now and love it. I was pleased to see that it’s well made and washable (by hand). I was particularly grateful for it when, on a weekend away, my hand luggage was searched. Previously my knickers would have been scattered around inside my case. Between you and me they’re a damn sight bigger than any pair Bridget Jones ever slipped into and I would have been mortified to have someone riffle through them. My TUO saved my blushes.
Thanks to TUO, no more will I be rummaging for my knickers amongst my nail varnish and GoPro head strap, in the bottom of my case. Actually, now I think about it, I wonder how all my GoPro accessories would fit into a TOU travel organiser?
Win a TUO travel organiser
For your chance to win the TUO of your choice, simply sign up to my mailing list and register your subscription on the Rafflecopter entry form below. Any type of subscription to my mailing list is fine (weekly monthly, giveaways only) and of course you are free to cancel whenever you wish (as long as you are actively subscribed when the draw is made of course).
How to enter
1. Subscribe to Travel With Kat in the Rafflecopter entry form below. Whether you opt to receive an email once a week, once a month or only when I post about a new giveaway, any subscription option counts but please confirm the email address you used in the entry form.
2. Check out the bonus entries too, including tweeting about this giveaway to maximise your chances of winning.
3. You have until May 28th 2016 at 11.59pm BST to enter.
- The giveaway is open to both US and non US residents.
- The competition closes on May 28th 2016 at 11.59pm BST.
- One winner will be chosen at random using Rafflecopter.
- The prize is a TUO travel undergarment organiser.
- The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winners will be contacted via email and will need to confirm their acceptance of the prize and their mailing address within 7 days.
Love it? Pin it!
Join my 'Behind the Scenes' newsletter
Delivered monthly to your inbox with all my behind the scenes news, latest posts and giveaways exclusive to my subscribers.