I am so pleased that this month’s giveaway is open to everyone, no matter where you are in the world! Yay!
Zinio (and Zinio UK) brings you the best in travel, art, style, news and more via the world’s largest newsstand and their easy to use apps for your iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows 8. When they offered me ten free magazine subscriptions to giveaway to my readers I eagerly accepted!
They feature all your favourite titles including National Geographic, Condé Nast, Vogue, GQ, NME and Wanderlust to name just a few.
To be in with a chance to win one of ten subscriptions to the magazine of your choice from Zinio all you need to do is…
1. Sign up (if you haven’t already) to receive my free monthly newsletter.
2. Leave a comment below telling me which magazine subscription you’d like to win.
3. The closing date is Tuesday 23rd July at 12 noon BST.
4. After the closing date 10 winners will be chosen at random from the comments received.
5. The winners will be notified by email that they have won and must reply within 7 days with their.
- first name
- last name
- email address that the subscription should be linked to
6. Anyone who does not reply within 7 days will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
7. How many copies of the magazine each winner will receive and the value of the magazine subscription varies depending on which they selected.
There are hundreds to choose from so if you are selected as a winner I won’t hold you to your original choice as you may well change your mind once you’ve had a good look through the huge variety of magazines on offer covering many different subjects and not just in English either.
If you aren’t a winner you can still read many great articles without subscribing or with the new Z-Pass, you can get three magazines each month for just $5. What’s more the first month is free! A great way to try out new titles before subscribing.
This post was brought to you in association with Zinio.
Join my 'Behind the Scenes' newsletter
Delivered monthly to your inbox with all my behind the scenes news, latest posts and giveaways exclusive to my subscribers.
Travel Planning Resources
Please note that most of the following links are affiliate links which means that if you click on the link, I may be paid a small commission. You can find out more about affiliate links in my Disclaimer..
I never travel without insurance. If something unexpected goes wrong the costs implications are just too high to take the risk. World Nomads provides travel insurance to travellers from over 130 countries. They're the perfect choice for long term travellers or single trip insurance.
Travel clothes for women
Check out my guide to all my favourite travel clothes for women.
Book your hotel or package holiday
Rent a car
Discover Car Hire is a great site for comparing car hire prices to help you find the best deal. They search both local and international rental companies.
Book an experience
When I’m travelling, especially to a new city, I use Viator and Get Your Guide to book tours and excursions, in particular, food walking tours or to visit somewhere tricky to get to by public transport.