Last year I had a great time at the first ever festival for bloggers. Not just travel bloggers, there were also plenty of food as well as fashion bloggers there too. It was great to meet up and swap ideas with everyone. New bloggers were made to feel welcome and even experienced bloggers were able to pick up plenty of new tips.
Just like any other outdoor festival we camped on site and in true Glastonbury style the heavens threw down a seriously impressive deluge before the clouds cleared and we were basking in glorious sunshine.
The guys at Traverse, who organise this and other blogging events, are bringing together a wonderful lineup of workshops and speakers. Monica from The Travel Hack will show you how to increase reader numbers, Julie from A Lady in London will be sharing tips on super charging your Instagram account and I’ll be talking Responsible Bucket Lists. And that’s just a small glimpse at what will be going on.
There will also be plenty of fun activities and entertainment including live music, craft beer tastings, pizza making and even your chance to meet a meerkat or two!
4th to 6th September 2015
Aldenham Country Park, Elstree, London
Responsible Bucket List
I’m really excited (and slightly terrified) to be one of the speakers and you’ll be able to join me in the tipi for a discussion on how to create a responsible travel wish list. From wildlife encounters to respecting other cultures and the environment to volunteering overseas, what things should ring alarm bells? How can you find genuinely ethical tour operators, hotels and experiences?
Bucket list questions
I’d really like your input both on the day and right now here on my blog.
- What’s top of your bucket list (not just destinations but activities too)?
- Do you have any ethical concerns about it?
- Have you done something that you since regretted and you’d like to warn others about?
- Have you done something that is amazing AND ethical that you want to share?
I’d love you to join me in the tipi so I’m giving away 2 free tickets.
Whether you are a blogger or not and whether you can make it to BlogStock or not, please do leave your answers just the same and keep an eye out for my post in September about ‘How to create a responsible bucket list’.
This is just the first of a number of summer giveaways I’ll be hosting here on ‘Travel With Kat’ so do keep an eye out for the next one which amongst other things features a rather nice bottle of wine.
Win two tickets to BlogStock 2015
Would you like to get your hands on not one but two free tickets to this year’s festival (which includes ALL sessions, workshops, talks, debates and discussions, on-site parking, ample space for camping, clean toilets, hot showers, extra activities and entertainment including the opening and closing parties) normally costing £84.99 each?
How to enter
To enter, all you need to do is
- Join my mailing list (you can select from subscribing to every post, weekly or monthly updates or my travel magazine).
- Leave an answer to one or more of my bucket list questions in the comments below.
- Enter the giveaway via the app below.
- You can get bonus entries by following me on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway.
- The competition closes on July 31st 2015 at midnight BST.
- The winner will be chosen at random using Rafflecopter.
- The prize is 2 tickets to BlogStock 2015.
- Transport, accommodation and any other expenses are not included.
- Please note that you will need to bring your own tent or arrange alternative accommodation off site.
- The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be contacted via email and will need to confirm their acceptance of the prize within 7 days.
Join my 'Behind the Scenes' newsletter
Delivered monthly to your inbox with all my behind the scenes news, latest posts and giveaways exclusive to my subscribers.